SPN + Batman
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING
why have i never added my AU-version…
DESTROY THE MYTH THAT TEENAGE GIRLS WHO IDENTIFY AS BISEXUAL ARE DOING IT FOR ATTENTION
Do you miss Castiel’s grace?
Do you need him to steal some other bitch’s mojo?
DOES THIS SHOW CAUSE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE TO YOU AND YOUR SOUL?
well then this IS A GOOD NETWORK FOR WIPING YOUR TEARS ON.
This has to get at least 1 note. Just one, please, or we’ll become recluses and never see the light of day again through the tears that will inevitably coat our faces.
- mbf cas and his lost grace
- reblog this
- pls put a link on your blog (if you’re accepted we’ll give you the code for a badge)
- please fill in this super cute survey
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- a nice blogger
- a clean theme (apaz this is something people want)
- multifandom is fine but maily supernatural
- absolutely no hate
- new friends yay
- we’ll help you with coding and blogging and stuff
- you’ll get a spot on the members page
- blog rates and promos whenever y’all want
- we will cry about cas’s lack of grace with you
- follows from us and other network members
- we’ll send you a message if you get in with details of what happens next
- track the tag ‘thefallenfromgracenetwork’ for updates
- we’ll accept basically the first 20
- after 20 we’ll start limiting and stuff
Imagine that you show up in your favorite character’s universe, only for them to be missing. You ask the other characters about it, but they have never even heard of your favorite character. You soon realize that you’re supposed to play their role in the story/series…
Do you ever get the impression the supernatural writers are as unsure of what to do about gay men as Dean
Every demon out for my head, no one knew!
I was the best of those sons of bitches, the most loyal! -- What? They're just demons.
Yes! This is one of the reasons I deeply regret that Ruby was killed by Sam and Dean. Because seeing Ruby be disappointed and disillusioned by her ‘god’ would have made for an amazing story arc (and one complementary to the main characters’ arcs). Ruby was so loyal to someone who, in the end, considered her as meaningless as the dirt on his shoes. Seeing Ruby’s reaction to that — thinking about how she might have been changed by that revelation — does make me mourn for what might have been.